Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blind fasteners and cd stacker

Denis mark2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX commodore
Hi guys
I think this is my second post This has nothing to do with my Commodore but it might have been. I have a another car which I have just purchased [ nearly a classic soon ] It has been fitted with body skirts under the doors and I have found a strange thing in trying to trace a rattle No I did not find the ear rings in in the glove box Ha Ha But I did find it behind the body skirt molding by placing a couple of fingers in between it and the acutual body. I found a piece of steel bar about over a metre long and around 50 mm wide which can be moved up and down and forward and back about 100mm + as its not attached in any way what on earth can it be . There is one on the other side of the car too. I have not removed the body kit yet as it is attached by those rotten blind push in type plastic fasteners. Now he is the help needed . How do you remove those dam fasteners without any damage Thanks again Denis

Denis mark2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX commodore
Opps the cd stacker

Hi again I forgt my other question I have a Alpine CD Shuttle compact disc changer 5960 in this car but no instuctions How does it work, I can open the sliding door but how do i eject the cartrige for the CD.s Does the ingnition have to be on or what Can not find any free Manuals on the net Need halp thanks Denis