Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blown 304 united E85 mafless tune

#Brock

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammmed Slammed Blown VT SS 3:9 Shift Kitted
Been talking to tuners for my car, has any one on the Gold Coast/ Brisbane used Barry from all seats by day, tuner by night?? Craig from Hornibrook referred him to me as I'm going down the united e85 dedicated path. No detination an tune to the limit as it's a fun car n I'm not planning on driving to Melbourne ha ha.
I'm running rebuilt Vn 304 with stud girdle, arp studs, cam dynamics cam 210@50 495 lift, +20 thou hypertec pistons, 1.6mm Cooper head gaskets, 9:5:1 compression, cam rod n main bearings done, side mount power flow blower 10 PSi, 60lbs seimen deca injectors, surge tank with Bosch 044. Pacemaker extractors 2.5 inch twin exhaust with super cats n no mufflers, 2500 stall converter, LT1 120lbs springs , 3:9 gears with stage 11 shift kit and temp sensor between blower n throttle body. Stock manifold with intercooler in twin throttle body on the brain coming soon as funds allow ha ha
Sorry getting off track there, any one had a tune done by Barry??

Last edited:

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
if ur going to tune it to the limit on servo E85 make sure its 85% so unless u have a flex sensor if its any different u will go richer not leaner

#Brock

Reaction score
Members Ride
I've heard united e85 is the most stable, forget caltex. However have been looking into flex sensor. Cheers mate

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Been talking to tuners for my car, has any one on the Gold Coast/ Brisbane used Barry from all seats by day, tuner by night?? Craig from Hornibrook referred him to me as I'm going down the united e85 dedicated path. No detination an tune to the limit as it's a fun car n I'm not planning on driving to Melbourne ha ha.
I'm running rebuilt Vn 304 with stud girdle, arp studs, cam dynamics cam 210@50 495 lift, +20 thou hypertec pistons, 1.6mm Cooper head gaskets, 9:5:1 compression, cam rod n main bearings done, side mount power flow blower 10 PSi, 60lbs seimen deca injectors, surge tank with Bosch 044. Pacemaker extractors 2.5 inch twin exhaust with super cats n no mufflers, 2500 stall converter, LT1 120lbs springs , 3:9 gears with stage 11 shift kit and temp sensor between blower n throttle body. Stock manifold with intercooler in twin throttle body on the brain coming soon as funds allow ha ha
Sorry getting off track there, any one had a tune done by Barry??

Many of the V6 guys use him, from what i seen he's good with Kalmaker and has done plenty of e85 tuning.

#Brock

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good to hear mate. What rwhp figure u thinking once u get the wagon tuned?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
2 bar is heaps for running 10psi boost u can go to 15 psi before its close to maxing out, the 2.5 bar will do just over 20 psi