Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

break lights in vx aclaim holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx, vx supercharge both 2002 , ve 2007
only other thing i can think of is the switch.
Yes i believe so to i have ordered a new one to replace tomorrow, i appreciate your imput as i thought it was the brake switch but was not im my wright head space as was fixing the break lights/switch in my late fathers car that i have kept in rego for 2 yrs but started to drive my own ve due to a constant brake light go out problem that seems to keep making me always buy a brake switch not the bulbs. i also has a crash in my ve that made me use dads car again i thank anything u can give advice on but would like to add that his vx n my vx supercharge 2002 model he always said when i drove his car that when i came back and said dad that car of yours goes like mine and he replied yes all i have on the supercharge is a blower on top so can i use 2 cars to make 1 agian even or anything after i do this brake light prob

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
i'd recommend learning how to diagnose a faulty switch and even maybe getting a test light for the bulbs.

certain models were known for blowing brake bulbs constantly it used to be a bit of a thing from memory.