Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

building a new pc

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
Liking the PC dude.

BUT, you shoulda got a 920, if you get a good batch (D0) they overclock very well. Ive got mine sitting at 4ghz on air no dramas, :)

most computer shops don't stock 920 any more, and if you find one, it's probably going to be more expensive than a 930. i wouldn't buy a second hand overclocked processor :p. 920 is supposedly better for overclocking, but i have seen 930s at 4ghz as well, just depends on your luck!

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
hey guys been a few weeks since the last update... bought myself a new fan controller, new fans, neons, more HDD's i think thats about it....first post has been updated and sum pics below :)

P1000230.jpg

P1000244.jpg

P1000243.jpg

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Some sweet gear there, hope to get a 930 in dec or early next year, nice clean install too :)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
looking very good. what are the Enermax fans like? i like them alot (especialy the green ones) but im not a huge fan of the price lol.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
fans where ok, only wher in the pc for about 2 weeks then i pulled then out and put my noctua fans back in.... didnt cool aswell as they should, and didnt work well with my fan controller too lol so ther sitting back in the box for spare parts :) haha so yehh their average

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
fans where ok, only wher in the pc for about 2 weeks then i pulled then out and put my noctua fans back in.... didnt cool aswell as they should, and didnt work well with my fan controller too lol so ther sitting back in the box for spare parts :) haha so yehh their average

cool thanks mate :)