Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Business or private rego?

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
i was doing small busniss managment cert 3, at tafe in sydney this year, it does go into all the things jNINE said. i left as i changed jobs and no longer needed it but yes very helpfull, cost was around the $800(tax deduction for u) 2 nights a week from 6-9.

My g/f runs her own business as well and did small bussiness managment and pulled out as it was too basic. . so just wouldnt suggest that one

paddyj

Reaction score
Website
www.paddyjoy.com
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Thanks for the link jNINE, there is lots of info on that site. I have a lot to get my head around! I think it will be a good learning experience for me.

Don't think I have time in the evenings for a course at the moment but I'll try and get a few books and do some reading

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
whats the type of business if I could ask?

paddyj

Reaction score
Website
www.paddyjoy.com
Members Ride
VY Berlina
It's an IT business. I'm only doing about half a days work a week at the moment, it's all I really have time for with my other job taking up mon-fri.

It's mostly software at the moment, reworking old MS access database applications, bit of server side programming and hosting/email.