Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Charged and Cammed VZ

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Mate, quite playing the victim. Your car isn't legal, you got done. Not the cops fault, he's doing his job.

FYI, rules ate 100mm clearance and 2/3 travel retained. So if you are tucking 20's then you don't have 2/3.

Need to adjust your attitude, the cop who let you got before was lucky, you shouldn't expect to be left off each time.

Finally, never a good idea to call a mod a keyboard warrior, etc. Once again, attitude adjustment needed.

You've got a nice car and all, but no need for calling police pigs etc when they are doing their job. You are taking this a bit personally mate. Just need to cop it and move on.

Good luck getting your car back on the road mate, hopefully you get it sorted soon.

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Got the yellow sticker off straight away didnt have any problems with it.
Look what turned up in the mail last week...
Will be getting it fitted on the 10th september cant wait.
Pulling the clutch out today but still dont no what im going to get just need to see what its got in it atm. If anyone has got any input for which clutch i should get that would be awsome.

Attachments

• 0821121704-00.jpg
    0821121704-00.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 250

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
so jealous right now

I'd go with the McLeod RXT twin plate that Jester recommended in your other thread

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
0826121459-01.jpg0826121459-00.jpghaha yer mate be the cleanest part on the car.

here is the clutch i pulled out today, still in pretty good shape exsept for a few blue spots on flywheel but still needed a upgrade. Didnt like grabbing in 3rd when hard on the revs. I think its standed but can anyone confirm that for me?

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
View attachment 147860View attachment 147859haha yer mate be the cleanest part on the car.

here is the clutch i pulled out today, still in pretty good shape exsept for a few blue spots on flywheel but still needed a upgrade. Didnt like grabbing in 3rd when hard on the revs. I think its standed but can anyone confirm that for me?

Any Ideas why it wouldn't grab 3rd?
My mate is having this problem in his turbo VU but his clutch and flywheel are fairly new and now he can't grab 3rd at normal revs either unless he double clutches

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Clutch is in and i cant believe how soft it is feels the same as standed or even easyer. Havnt done a test drive yet but hope all goes good tomorrow.

What did I tell ya? Amazing clutch aye?