Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Cheap commodore wreckers??

Jamesmaier

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive
whats the chances of finding some good stuff there though, because i went to pick-a-part and left with bugger all

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
good stuff as in what? like rarity stuff from calais.etc? then wont find much of that there. as soon as something hot comes along its usually stripped out quicker than a stolen car in a bad neighborhood.

Commodore Frenzy Factory in Boronia had some goodies last time I was there, and all on shelf already.

VN_RiCkY_87

Boo to FORDS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec - [R1XSTA]
Not exactly.

All the good cars, Stato.. Calais .. Etc.. Are all stripped by the owners for their own reasons, or for high demand/popularity they're taken off an put inside/in camera view to stop Theives.

tigass

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss commodore series 2
There's Premwood Wreckers in Geelong, they're good and livelong freinds of mine. But I'm guessing you're in Melb?

ive rung them a couple of times to source out some parts for my VT without any luck. things i know i would definately get in melb are hard to get in the geelong area :(

i guess thats one of the trade off's moving from melb to geelong :confused:

pieman18

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt acclaim
hey guys, sorry to hijack this thread but im after a new vt commodore bumper bar in the factory cobalt blue (bermuda or whatever its called) as i wrecked mine today

are any of these places good for those sort of items?

im gonna jump on the phone tomorrow morning but if i can cut corners here or there i will haha

thanks guys