Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Checking Electric Fence with Multimeter..

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
u gotta have a competition to see how long you can hold on, i managed 4/5 seconds on one i tried

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
actually you can get shocked by pissing on a electric fence, u just have to have no shoes on and a constant stream, most people when they urinate it goes to alot of droplets. so if u get close enough and piss on it u will know its working :)

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
if anyones going to touch an electric fence it might be a good idea to touch it with the back of your hand. if your palm touches the wire and its got enough juice to tense up the muscles in your hand and fingers u might have trouble letting go of the fence!

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Pissing on an electric fence DOES give a shock. I have seen a blue heeler do it, funniest thing I've ever seen, he yelped, then bolted straight back into the house. LOL!!! But then again I have a sick sense of humour.

sycvs

commo for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
watched 1 of dads mates piss on the fence then mum turned it on and now he uses a tree when he pissed was funny and he said wen he got home his wife wasent happy couse she couldent have any fun

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
Get sum mates over, have sum drinks by a fire near the fence, sumone will let uno how much bite she got. Sumone gotta take a leak on it, if u dont tell them....LOL

its happen to me, its not a great feeling to "mini me" trust me lol

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
hahah good work, but pissing on an electric fence doesnt give you a shock....

i would just like to say BULLSH*T ive done it before by mistake and i can tell you it does f**ken give you a shock to the c**k