Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coreys Vx ss

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
IMG_0506.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
new rims will be picked up friday night.. hopefully have them on, on saturday.. see if they scrub on the fenders...

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Tint looks just right m8. What percentage and brand tint is it? Want to get some on my car as well. When u get your
Diff gears it will totally transform your car, one of the best mods u can do. U will be amazed...Your rims shouldnt scrape even with 245 wide tyres if your getting SSV's. Ive got 245/35/19 and lowered on sl springs and its all clear..

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
Tint looks just right m8. What percentage and brand tint is it? Want to get some on my car as well. When u get your
Diff gears it will totally transform your car, one of the best mods u can do. U will be amazed...Your rims shouldnt scrape even with 245 wide tyres if your getting SSV's. Ive got 245/35/19 and lowered on sl springs and its all clear..

thanks mate, i just went 20% on the rear and 35% i think it is on the front just keeping it legal, if i wasnt on p plates i would have gone 20% all round like i had on my statesman. what can i expect from the diff gears??
just what i want to hear thanks man!

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Your diff gears will have you easlily burning rubber plus acceleration is increased especially from
a standing start. Makes a fair bit of difference from stock. Mines an auto and went from 3.07 gears to
3.73 and that changed the way the car drove alot for the better...Would have gone for 3.9s but my revs
would have been to high at highway speed. With your manual you dont have to worry bout that..

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
lovely will be good to be able to dump the clutch and do doubles every time! hopefully the highway revs are alright

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
got some ssv's on friday night had them put on saturday and they look just right, pretty happy with them. went for a cruise to york northam toodyay and moore river today to get some kays up on it.bit dirty but you get that from country roads.. just have to wash it again haha
IMG_0533.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0538.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0532.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Now thats what Im talkin bout Bro...Good choice. No scrubbing - your rear springs look really low in those shots or you got a body in the boot..HA??

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
haha thanks man im really happy with them.. they just need a fresh coat on them. um i dont think there in properly because when you jack it up the fall out i havent really looked yet