Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delco Memcal Information Tool

googie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais
Hello Guys...

I am new to this forum and I have been doing some research on Memcal .BIN files. I created this program to make it easy for people to find out information about .BIN files that they may have. Below is a screenshot:

screenshotbz.jpg

This software is in its early stages and any feedback or advice on how to improve this program will be greatly received.

Also, this program needs to have a Registration Key to register the program. But, this program is fully functional and has no limitations, so dont stress. If someone likes this program I will send them a Registration Key if you donate $7.00AUD. So dont worry about registering, if you wish to, its your choice.

Many Thanks,

Googie.

View attachment Memcal Tool.rar

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
moved to tuning section, better place for it.

software looks good, id suggest a dropbox for the memcal list, easier to find the one you're after.

but, i dont see the need to have to pay money to register a program which has free information. where did you collect all the information for each memcal? did you seek permission to use the information?

the information provided in your program is freely available on dr bobs website Rob's Creative Calibrations - Memcal Listings and is just as easy to find the memcal on his site as it is in your program.

if you want people to "donate" anything, id suggest giving people something of value.