Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delft Blue VY 25th Anniversary Model! - Manual Conversion/Cammed/Lowered/3.7's/20's +

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
fitted by the tuner.. wise move. hopefully you got them to do it for a good price seeing how you car is a test mule for their tune.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Well the car isn't used as a dummy for the tuner, it's for mace who use this tuner. Great damn price though

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Despite what I said about saving for a V8 blah blah...I'm pretty keen to see how this turns out. And the dyno figure. :)

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Haha thanks mate. I'm keen aswell haha :p.

I have enough time to save for a v8 working both jobs so it's all good. After the cam install, a few more little things on the car then i should have my loan paid off by middle next year, then the rest of my ps saving (i hope lol).. So should have more than enough at that stage to get the VZ Thunder ute I want.

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
Haha thanks mate. I'm keen aswell haha :p.

I have enough time to save for a v8 working both jobs so it's all good. After the cam install, a few more little things on the car then i should have my loan paid off by middle next year, then the rest of my ps saving (i hope lol).. So should have more than enough at that stage to get the VZ Thunder ute I want.

By that time you'd be better of getting a VE SS

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
lol picky bastard ain't you :p considering your learner car was a VE SSV Ute most of the time :p

Haha yeah, the blind spots in them fkn suck too!

if i could afford one id get a VE maloo! they are sex on wheels...

Haha maloo is different though. I prefer the VE maloo over the VY/VZ.. I reckon they look ugly lol.

I just found out another thing miiiiint!

Well i got my night job all going good, and as of today I found out i got a new position at my work during the day, but still get to finish my apprenticeship so basically, full wage and still doing tafe.

Going for $320 a week ($450 saturday) to $550 ($700 with saturday) is a big difference. (after tax)

Clearing $1100+ is going to be fuuuuun...