Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does anyone have instructions to fit a genuine ve hard lid?

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
I have mine removed and will take some measurements and pics tomorrow for you, to wire it up you will need a wiring harness, can be purchased through your local dealer. Very easy to wire up, have you got the correct nut and bolts?

Also is it a series 1 or 2 lid? This will determine the correct wiring harness as they differ from series

Last edited:

slepar

omg duz it like...dose??
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
I have mine removed and will take some measurements and pics tomorrow for you, to wire it up you will need a wiring harness, can be purchased through your local dealer. Very easy to wire up, have you got the correct nut and bolts?

Also is it a series 1 or 2 lid? This will determine the correct wiring harness as they differ from series

Thank you very much mate I really appreciate it, I'm trying to get a hold of the wiring plug now but my dealer seems to have no idea what I'm on about, and my ute is a series one and the lid is a series one, thanks again

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
When you go looking for the harness have your Vin. Number of your car with you very important last 8 digits/letters will do.
So you get the right part for your car.