Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does your house have Christmas Lights?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Holy crap.... 110 sets!!!???

where do you plug them all in???
I would really like to add some more to mine, but I have one gang board hooked up to each of my power points along the front rooms of the house, and they are all full!!

Maybe get a sparky around and have him put a Huge Board in the roof???

I am going to set all the lights at constant (not Flashing) and take some pic's, no matter how many photo's I took when they were flashing, It never catches them on!!??...lol.

I built a few custom power supplies, we also splice in sets to others etc. The power supplies are in a lockable sealed and waterproof box which contain 30 plug ins to each.

This year it took us 5 full days of setting up, plus a further 6-7 hours testing.

Next year we have some huge changes planned, we have bought some software in where we can program individual sets through a PC.
I am over tonight, i will get some pics. Most you cannot see due to the brightness in photos though.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Might do mine in a few days time. Too busy right now.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Ok, ATM mum n dads house has got 20 power point spots doing the lights... i doubt dads finished... he just wants to beat the **** outa the guy accross the road.
Id get pics... but im not there at night time, lol.

Vy Chrisso, go in Illowa St.... u cant miss them, lol. and also go to Hillrise court... towards padua estate.. the whole court does it apparently.

As Geoff said, i reckon a few crusies to check whats going down around the streets is a good idea.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah i remember in the padua estate there is a street full of them, and also one in the parkside estate but i cant remember which street

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
We wernt going to put them up this year but we have changed our minds and will put them up this weekend, just on a smaller scale.

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
heres some daytime shots, the eh has my barby in it, the spoiler was added today
car043.jpg

car044.jpg

car045.jpg

and i gave it some more paint
car.jpg

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
well i just finished putting mine up. and im filthy red from climbing all over the roof, i have glass in my fingers cos sooo many bulbs have been busted in storage and im burnt. Ill get some photos when i can move again

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Wow..

Wow guys, these look great, make mine look pretty average......lol..
It's great to see so many are into putting up lights and the Christmas Spirit is still very alive... Cheers.