Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox Wiring Chart

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
This was compiled by myself, no other site should have this for download atleast not in it's original form. Once extracted it's an Excel document meaning you'll need Excel or an applicable viewer to view it within.

I've put a copy up on the server in HTM format which you'll simply need to open in your internet browser, it's here

If your still have problems let me know what format you want to have it in.

4999cc

stereo wiring diagram

Thankyou so much for the wiring diagram you took the headache out of trying to work out which wire is what in the VS.

Darren said:
As many of you have worked out the downloads section has been taken offline so attached to this post is the Eurovox wiring spreadsheet.

Enjoy!

S

sstonka

vp series 2 wiring diagrams

can anyone help me with a copy of a vp series 2 wiring diagram for the central locking system.

if so could you please email at [email protected]

thank you. shayne,

M

Milto

Wiring Diagram

Is this Wiring Diagram the same for VU?? :air: :air:

adept

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR Executive & 99 VT XU8
can i just make a quick suggestion to the admin who made the spreadsheet, i have seen variations on the actual colors between different year models. maybe if a thread was made for people to post all the accurate wiring diagrams from each yearly model there would be a definative resource to wiring up headunits. and just for interest. 'if' there was such a thread, i would happily post my info.

L

Lo CV8

mate will that work for a monaro '02, i have been told thta it is the same as a VT ....

G

garethvn

hi ive just bought a vn 1991 and trying to put a new deck in ive folowed the chart but it still dosnt have any power any ideas

I LIKE COMMODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08.5 SV6
Hey Darren u legend i brought my cd player almost 6 months ago at the right price
didnt think i was ever going to get it in & um its in. But i found that the ground wire on my vn s1 wasnt black & white no biggie made my own. I also fogot to wire up for the memory :thumbsup: