Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox Wiring Chart

P

paultest

Hi, i just d/l the eaurovox wiring chart from www.justcommodores.com.au/temp/wiring.htm, verry helpful when installin it in my vn. Just about to put a brand new pioneer mp3 deck in my mates vq statesman. Just before i go ahead i was just wondering if the vn-vt row will match up to the wiring in his vq. Thanx guys

P

paultest

Hi everyone. I was installing a pioneer deck into my vq statesman the other day using the eurovox wiring chart posted on this site. Let me just say, thanx to person who posted it, it was really helpfull. Easy to read and understand, i just needed one more peice of info before i go any further. The constant and the battery are both the YELLOW wire on my pioneer deck. (The instruction manuel says that it is CONSTANT and the tag on the wire says BATTERY). However the BATTERY wire is ORANGE/WHITE and the CONSTANT wire is YELLOW/RED from the car. Can i twist the ORANGE/WHITE and YELLOW/RED wires together and connect them to the YELLOW BATTERY wire on the deck? If not what can i do?? Thanx

S

Stevo_VT

Does a VT acclaim without speakers on the parcel shelf have wires sitting there doing nothing?

K

kriscam

EUROVOX colour chart

Thanks for the wiring spreadsheet.
Keep up the good work Darren.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Here it is...just in case....

Last edited:

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
Having trouble copying a read only file ?

Select the entire chart, Copy it to a new folder somewhere in "my documents or my pics" and paste the thing into the folder.

B

billvstaty

can anyone tell me y the speakers in my car dont work when i hook the negitive spearker wire to the car negative speaker cable help much wanted

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
It would be simpler if you supply a diagram of just what neg wire your connecting them to, after all there are 4 of em.

ruso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2
VX Acclaim S2 - wiring diagram

Hi all,
Wondering if the eurovox diagram is any different for a VX Acclaim S2. Need to know what colour wire is for the Dimmer out??? I know it's grey on a VT but is this the same for a VX????

Cheers;
Ruso