Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ex Police Cars

R

RKZ234

robert43 said:
No I have seen about 15 in the last 18 months ave 15000 / 18000 9 months / 12 months old ex chasers here at Rundall auction ( do govt cars)
Also I own a ex council vz exective 16000 / 9 months old ( at least at 5 pm today when I was comming home from work)
I only bought it 5 days ago

Ex Police cars with such low mileage could be repaired write offs and your car could have been a package car (purchased specially for a temporary position which has ended making the car surplus to requirements)

robert43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bog standard vz executive
RKZ234 said:
Ex Police cars with such low mileage could be repaired write offs and your car could have been a package car (purchased specially for a temporary position which has ended making the car surplus to requirements)

No Heart Land Holden have 20 of them in Penrith thats what the councils do now

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Like I said in another post..

I've seen cops mounting median strips to pursue people on the opposite side of the road, revving the cars very very hard, not slowing down at speedhumps, going over gutters.

I think these guys would treat the cars a bit differently if it belonged to them. I would never want a marked city cop car. That is one car which I would just not buy..

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
my car was an ex bourke council car, I got it in oct last year with 14,510 k's on it.

commodore2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
robert43 said:
No Heart Land Holden have 20 of them in Penrith thats what the councils do now

one of those police cars could of been this one.

Attachments

• 46pursuit.jpg
    46pursuit.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,368

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i wouldn't touch an ex-cop car my mate used to work at metro's and he said they get thrashed like f***