Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 extractors?

Jayme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5L inj
lol the computer doesnt adjust WOT it adjusts part throttle areas for economy. WOT is hardcoded. if it goes any better after a few days its not coz of the computer ;)

Vr5speedv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr exec 5.0L 5speed
They're the 1 5/8 primarys part number PH5000V, which are for cars with the variatronic rack.
The fitting issue on the passenger side looks to be from us leaving the motor at a bit of an angle when we reconected the engine mounts, so should be able to sort that out :) And according to pacemaker, it's ok to have the drivers side just touching the sump. But to me it doesn't seem it'd be great for oil temps, so I'll see if I can create a bit of clearance!

Hey mate what size pacies did ya use or what part number? im interested to know if you used
1 5/8 or 1 3/4 primarys.
Id say the computer would still be adjusting to them also. give a few days and probably go better.

GM001

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 304
^^ Cheers thanks for that info mate.
ANd Jayme your a clown.

Vr5speedv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr exec 5.0L 5speed
No worries mate ;)
Next test will be to see how much of a gain there is with a 3"catback. Just going to have a single magnaflow out the back, so should sound good!

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Pacemaker definitely make a set of headers to suit your requirements I forget the part number a mate had some on a vn headed car years ago, so longer have exact info though
Send them an email and they will definitely sort you out, I bought mine off them before the 5700 even had a proper part number and they bolted up first go.

Scott

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Would have expected more from you Scott....3 1/2 year dig, really?

lol.