Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fast n Loud - Gas Monkey Garage

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
been watching this show online the last couple of days and i gotta admit i really enjoy it.

they build some awesome cars, but its not your typical show where everything goes to plan and they sell the cars for heaps of money

they miss deadlines, they take the cars to auctions and put no reserve and actually lose money.

Richard is the main guy, who swaps and deals cars.

Aaron is the main mechanic, he does some amazing work and wish i had a mate like that.

anyways strongly recommend it.

B00044.jpg

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
I have been watching it too, and I really enjoy it too.

Its a realistic show, so its a lot more enjoyable than the other ones.

Would bang that chick too.

Kinng

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Seems pretty interesting.

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv Vy senator s2 & Vt s2 5.7 calais
+1 really like this show its on my foxtel planner to record every week

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Ive seen a bunch of episodes and quite like it. they dont really stick to a set way of fixing up cars which is good cause it gets a it boring seeing the same old stuff over and over, like American Chopper, although i still like watching AC. its a shame theres not a similar aussie show on telly... there's a few shops producing nice work in oz. we could have a JC show, but it'll probably turn into a b*tch fest about crap and chev badges lol

itd be nice to see a short doco on some of the cars on here, even if its only shown on the forum. say a 5 to 10 minute clip about each persons car and the build prcess, including a heap of pics and driving shots. doesnt have to be anything major, just the owner talking about his pride and joy. it'll give other members from other members from other states an oportunity to "see" (for lack of a better description) what each car is like in real life apart from just pics.

what do you guys think?

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
watched the first season along with Texas car wars and outlaw garage. they did a 4 way chopper build off last year, occ, pjd, Jesse James and GMG.

for those interested, nothing to do with fast and loud, occ has a new show coming, no longer with discovery.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
i have been watching on foxtel also, it is a pretty good show[better than that occ ****] the only thing i hate is the ass monkey boss who buys the cars, he just sounds like a complete ####wit to me. His bearded off sider is a good mechanic/fabricator and has an awsome beard.

GMG is no where near as good as outlaw garage, build better quality cars. The ep where they built the rod for Paul Sr was good and unexpected. Have always been a fan of jesse james since the WCC/Monster Garage Days.

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv Vy senator s2 & Vt s2 5.7 calais
yeah i heard occ going to do a new show anyone seen counting cars not a bad show to

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
yeah i heard occ going to do a new show anyone seen counting cars not a bad show to

I watched counting cars last year when it debuted in the states[took ages to come here on foxtel], i first saw the add for it on an episode of Pawn Stars. Danny builds some awsome cars and bikes.

The A&E channel has some top shows on at the moment.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
i dont like some of the stuff they do, same with the counting cars show but still a good shows. i remember watching the bullrun show back in 2007 and there was a $50,000 bet he couldn't break the NY to LA record.

Last edited by a moderator: