Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Feedback about changes to forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
Go make your own forum then if your such an expert? See how easy it is....

The admins/mods do a great job concidering what the mod to member ratio is..
Also
1. They have there own lives to deal with
2. Its a free service, you dont pay a cent so shut up.
3. Dont like the response a mod gives? Close the window :)
4. Agree on the HTFU & STFU, sick of people complaining over stupid **** they are given for free....

FYI the FS section is full of win, i love it :) so many bargains (thats why its still there lol)

ageed a mate and i started our own forum a few years back got 40 or so members and the 2 of us have trouble keeping up with the crap that gets posted on there this forum has 62,612 members and around 10ish admin mods they do a great job i have waited maximum of around 20hours for one of my fs threads to appear and i dont see a problem the thing is it eventually gets through if you follow the rules of posting a thread

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Well a few of us regulars who live on here are now mods of the trading post area, Is everyone happy now, no reason why anyone should have to wait 5 days....

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I've never had any issue when starting a thread in the trading section. As said before, sometimes you have to wait for a free service. Otherwise go to a website which is dedicated to selling (don't think i have to name them everyone knows what they are).

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well a few of us regulars who live on here are now mods of the trading post area, Is everyone happy now, no reason why anyone should have to wait 5 days....

No ones ever had to wait 5 days ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.