Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ford Ownage...

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
today was filling up at the local BP only to see Steve Ellery walk out while i was getting back into my car...so i thought...right ive missed Glen Seton and Russell Ingall when they have walked into my work...i just have to rort him...so he passed my car i wound down my window and yelled "FORDS ARE ****"....he gave me the dirties look and kept walking to my car...then i yelled again "GOD MADE **** FORD MADE IT MOVE".....still another dirty look i then drove off past him as his car was on the way out and yelled.....Guess who didnt win Bathurst last year and he gave me the finger and i casually gave him some horn then drove off....

there is nothing more satisfying than paying out a Ford or a Ford Motorsport driver...

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
haha he probably laughed at the P Plater in the stocko Acclaim I would have given you the finger too

Jake

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
hahaha good on ya ....why cant their be any holden drivers up here on the coast

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
opps, just forgot to add... i think glen seton is a hell of a driver, even though he doesnt win much anymore... but he is the one person i would love to see grab a bathurst win before he leaves the sport

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
id have to agree with you there on the glen seton comment.......Bunnings on the Gold Coast.....get famous people a bit....

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Screw Seton! He drives a ford for the love of gm! Mind you, you must be right considering he did so well in a blatantly inferior car

YOU MISSED YELLING AT INGALL??? You Moron!! I would kill for a chance to have a go at that wanker. I would go so far as to say he gives supercars a bad name. Good thing Murph (aka: god) will destroy him, and his mate Ambrose this year.

Mike.

PS: The #51 Commodore - Aussie Muscle meets Kiwi Skill

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
oi buddy....my mate who works in the other end of the store comes up to me flashing an autograph on his work shirt and im like whos is that and he was like Ingall and as soon as i heard that i thought...Ingall...Ford.....Rort the bastard hehe......but he had already left not to mention it was a week and a half or so after the Eastern Creek match where Ingall ran Skaife off the road