Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum Organisation

asnv05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
Hey,

I'm only new to the forum and i really like it. its already been a great source of info and has only fuelled the need to get moving on making my commodore special. The only issue i've had with it so far is that it can be difficult to read through certain parts as they are a bit unorganised.

For example, the Commodore how to section. its awesome and full of info but there are threads for different model commodores all in the one place. Would it be possible to have them in separate links? ie: when you click on commodore how tos, the next page would be a list of folders for each model. you would then click the model you wanted (VT-VX for instance) then you would have only vt or vx threads to read. this would save time for the reader as well as make it easier to find what they need.

This would also be handy in the classsifieds/for sale areas by having a separate folder for each state (NSW, VIC, etc)

other than those little niggles i think the forum is excellent and will definitely be using it for info as well as updating my cars progress.

thanks

Anthony

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
This would also be handy in the classsifieds/for sale areas by having a separate folder for each state (NSW, VIC, etc)

For Sale threads already require a state abbreviation before the thread title to show where its from.

Some listings have postage available some dont - if we put them in separate sub forums those who do offer postage would suffer as a result.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
For Sale threads already require a state abbreviation before the thread title to show where its from.

Some listings have postage available some dont - if we put them in separate sub forums those who do offer postage would suffer as a result.

Add to that, the how to section is searchable by prefix (most people have used the prefix) for your specific model. So the system works.