Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fuel regulator for 304 sequential injection vs 304 direct injection. are they the same?

waynethomson

Reaction score
Members Ride
series 3 ute
hi. looking for clues here. my ute. vs111 mid 2000 build has the roller motor with sequential injection. i am having trouble buying the correct fuel regulator. it is all very confusing or maybe im just stupid, either way i am struggling. can someone give me a heads up on the correct part # to buy.
standard lb9 vs series 1 and 11 304s, is the regulator the same.? any help would be great. thanks in advance.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
I would say they are the same. I don't recall that the fuel pressure regulator was replaced when my VS Calais V8 was converted to sequential injection as a 355, or even when it went to a 383. Other forum members may be able to provide more appropriate (relevant) assistance.

waynethomson

Reaction score
Members Ride
series 3 ute
I would say they are the same. I don't recall that the fuel pressure regulator was replaced when my VS Calais V8 was converted to sequential injection as a 355, or even when it went to a 383. Other forum members may be able to provide more appropriate (relevant) assistance.
thanks for the thoughts mate. appreciate the time. cheers

waynethomson

Reaction score
Members Ride
series 3 ute
hi, on the same topic, anyone help me out with a part number for a fuel pressure regulator for a series 111 vs ute roller motor. for the life of me i cant track the right one down. cheers

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
hey mate, there was just a whole lot of letters and numbers that does nothing when i click on it?
I was tagging another member to alert him to this thread.

Reactions: Lex

waynethomson

Reaction score
Members Ride
series 3 ute
sorry mate, thanks for that. i am having tremendous difficulty tracking a regulator down. everyone seems to be out of stock etc. thanks for your input anyway bro. im selling the ute very cheap anyway. ive got 6 rego's to deal with and its time for the ute to go.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Sorry mate just saw this.
I paid the money for 2 but they sent the money back and they don`t have any more.
If I find the email about it I will put it in here.
Cheers Pete
Long time ago

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
hey mate, there was just a whole lot of letters and numbers that does nothing when i click on it?
I don`t know about the letters and numbers sorry.