Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones Season 4 ***NO BOOK SPOILERS***

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
fightin-words.png

sorry mpower, couldnt help myself :p

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
The way I see it the spoiler section is the book section because we are discussing plot points well into the future as well as current series story lines. It just seems like semantics but if you like I can rename the spoiler thread the book discussion thread. It wont change its content though. Fair enough you didnt want to know whats ahead in the books/s4 so I figured a spoiler section and non spoiler section would be the most clear cut with only one easy to follow rule rather than trying to remember if its book or series etc.

Ive done the decent thing by you guys by making sure you wont see spoilers, if you want to be a Joffery about it ill start dishing story lines willy nilly because a Lannister always pays their debts.

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
For anyone who hasn't see this and would like a refresher before S4 here's a recap of season 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Games of Thrones S4 (possible spoilers)

just watched the first episode.

already off to an awesome start!!!

one part i kinda got shitty was when daenerys body guard guy goes 'dragons, they cannot be tamed'

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
I stopped reading the books after the Red Wedding and I am only semi-interested in it now but watched last nights episode.

Still a bit ho-hum about it.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
one part i kinda got shitty was when daenerys body guard guy goes 'dragons, they cannot be tamed'

Since, every other Targaryen before her was able to tame Dragons.

Maybe shes just a **** ####.

So we got our first glimpse of The Red Viper - he is every bit as majestic as in the books. Loved the bit where him and Tyrion are talking about Rhaegar and Elia. I loved that they included a lot of history there, <3 Rhaegar.

I ####ing hate new Daario.

For those who dont know, new Daario is old Benjen Stark.

The Two Swords scene was done really well.

Rains of Castamere in the background, melting down Ice and throwing the wolf scabbard onto the fire. Signalling the end of the Starks. It was awesome they showed all the Valyrian runes melting down. Really sad moment. Wait till Sansa sees it.

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I think we officially have the best quote of the series so far from no other than the Hound.

"I understand that if you dribble any more words out of your **** mouth I am going to have to eat every ####ing chicken in this room"