Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Of Thrones Season 6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Yeah I know...

"I want to be famous, look at my boobs!"

"OK, I'm famous now, no more looking at my boobs!"

LOL!

Well how wrong could I be? lol Thank you Emilia! :D I swore she had said no to more nudity...

Brilliant set-up episode. So many people gonna die!

titties!!!!

awesome episode and omfg next week

BRING IT ON!!! Another red witch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Well how wrong could I be? lol Thank you Emilia! :D I swore she had said no to more nudity...

Brilliant set-up episode. So many people gonna die!

BRING IT ON!!! Another red witch?

Raj, disturbingly I thought of you when I saw titties, I did call out with glee to my girlfriend that I had seen Daenerys titties, she was not impressed, so I was on a ban for her titties last night.... meh!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
so one thing that got me thinking in the latest episode was the letter Jon read out.

why do i feel like Ramsay didnt send that letter, even though a horseman rode in wearing the colours.

i feel like it was all staged by little finger, who knew by adding the wildlings part would have their support that Baelish needs.

could be wrong

vth29za.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Regardless of where the letter came from... Ramsay has made a rather precarious bed for himself!

He now has to deal with three armies! The Wildlings - led by Jon Snow. Actually now that the Wildlings are all friendly what's the point of the Nights Watch any more other than to try and fight the White Walkers and their armies of the dead when they finally work out which way south is? As well as the Knights of the Vale and finally the Iron born, whatever they're called. I truly hope Theon Greyjoy gets to be the one who kills Ramsay and that he turns him into a flayed man while he's still conscious. That's my prediction anyway.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
so one thing that got me thinking in the latest episode was the letter Jon read out.

why do i feel like Ramsay didnt send that letter, even though a horseman rode in wearing the colours.

i feel like it was all staged by little finger, who knew by adding the wildlings part would have their support that Baelish needs.

could be wrong

vth29za.jpg

But would Little Finger know how Ramsey writes (like a 12 year old)

I am looking forward to the battle for Winterfell, the Kinghts of the Vale, Wildlings and maybe the Umbers combining. I hope Ramsey's death is as brutal as he has been, maybe cut out his tongue (so he can't call them off) and set his own hounds on him, maybe after he has begged for his life.

Looks like we get more interesting insight from Bran next week too. Hopefully the relatively slow start gives way to a lot happening in a short space, without diminishing the important parts too much.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Forgot about the Greyjoys, revenge for Theon's cock?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I am looking forward to the battle for Winterfell, the Kinghts of the Vale, Wildlings and maybe the Umbers combining.

He now has to deal with three armies!

****! Yeah, maybe four if the Umbers get in on the action... I forgot about the Umbers. Fiercely loyal to the Starks, and now there's a Stark (and a Baratheon/Stark/Snow) wanting to take back Winterfell. Awesome!

Forgot about the Greyjoys, revenge for Theon's cock?

Yeah, exactly my point. The worst affected by Ramsay who's still alive is Theon. He has to be the one to kill Ramsay... First flay him, then set his own dogs on him!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i can see Theon doing the job with Ramsays dogs also. he spent most of the time locked in a cage with the dogs.

so strong possibilities the dogs will acknowledge his commands, after his cut his fun toy off of course.

this high sparrow stuff is really draining though..

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
this high sparrow stuff is really draining though..

I know right, just get on with naked Margaery already! :D

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Regardless of where the letter came from... Ramsay has made a rather precarious bed for himself!

He now has to deal with three armies! The Wildlings - led by Jon Snow. Actually now that the Wildlings are all friendly what's the point of the Nights Watch any more other than to try and fight the White Walkers and their armies of the dead when they finally work out which way south is? As well as the Knights of the Vale and finally the Iron born, whatever they're called. I truly hope Theon Greyjoy gets to be the one who kills Ramsay and that he turns him into a flayed man while he's still conscious. That's my prediction anyway.

Haha, we were typing at the same time!