Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grimm

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Who watch this show?

Grimm (TV series)

Grimm_title_card.png

MUSone

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Y Senator
I have been watching Grimm since it first aired in america. I follow it religiously, burns me that IMBD rarely knows release dates of episodes.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
In Australia we have **** net speeds so its easier to d/l than watch online (well either that or wait 2 months or so for it to air on tv lol)

Wraith and I started watching Grimm a year or so ago now. I was a bit apprehensive as to if it would be any good but it's a pretty awesome show. Next season should be interesting with Nick being minus his powers atm.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I love Grimm, been watching since it started - good light fun brain switch off stuff.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
If you use Mozilla Firefox use a Plugin called Video Download Helper.
When you see in Tube Plus a video there are 3 balls (Red, Yellow and Blue) that start to spin around on the top right of the browser.

Click on the pull down menu button and choose to download.

If you use Linux (I use Mageia 4), is even better....

Why? Simple, allows you to convert FLV (Flash Video) files into MP4, AVI or any other that can be viewed locally in your computer.
Sometimes is already on a MP4 or AVI that you can view without converting.

If you use Windows, they are a$$hole$ with the CODECs and does not let you do much.

Works great if your speeds are awful; just let it sit and place the files in a queue to be downloaded so you do not have to be waiting for the buffering.

I use a thumb drive with my Samsung Plasma TV and view the shows right on the TV and use the remote to Stop, Play and RWD/FWD