Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTA IV-have your say!!!!!

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
bought it second hand haydz. ill go buy a hd tv tomorrow

If you're buying a HD TV for GTA IV to look good, you'll be disappointed. The graphics are decent but they are far from the best next-gen graphics on either console. Some of the cut scenes polish up real well, but the in-game can suffer from texture glitches and some of the cars don't look all that brilliant.

The lighting at twilight in liberty city is phenomenal though. The real key aspect of the game is the script....

And some of the things people say to you at Burger shop in particular are brilliantly crass.

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
ill pick mine up tomorrow im not waiting all night for the doors to open at 12am ive got till thursday to play it :)

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
well for those of you argueing about eb and jb prices, just thought id let u have a look at this
JB Hi-Fi - Games - Grand Theft Auto 4
$35 cheaper than EB games at $119.95. But don't worry they're not mind readers, they don't know the prices of all their opposition. You can get them to price match though ;)

Deadset anyone who prefers EB games when they know exactly what they want and prefer paying another $5 ontop of a game that is already $20-30 more expensive than it should be is crazy.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
would u risk it but? all tha big ws around my area have all of 5 games? and there all tha ****est oldest games out.....

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
Yeah most BIG W's are like that, but we will see tomorrow ! Not really a risk though.. if they dont have it, simple go somewhere else and pay more!

OR if everyones sold out, there is a bloke at dandy shops/the hub in his own shop, selling $10 360 games (copys of course)

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I pre-ordered from Big-W! :whistling

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
GO BIG W .. lol