Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTA IV-have your say!!!!!

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Arrrggghhhhh!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Seems there is a lot of price competition, i guess they are assuming its going to be an insanly popular game within the first few weeks.
Which no doubt will be

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Most anticipated game ever!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
If you're buying a HD TV for GTA IV to look good, you'll be disappointed. The graphics are decent but they are far from the best next-gen graphics on either console. Some of the cut scenes polish up real well, but the in-game can suffer from texture glitches and some of the cars don't look all that brilliant.

The lighting at twilight in liberty city is phenomenal though. The real key aspect of the game is the script....

And some of the things people say to you at Burger shop in particular are brilliantly crass.

Assume your talking about the 360 version? the PS3 version is supposed to have much less graphical glitches?.

I'll probably get bored of it half way through the game like I have with all the others, but still great fun for a while :!)

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Quite a few people on the PS forums already have it and have done so for a few days! :cry:

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
$35 cheaper than EB games at $119.95. But don't worry they're not mind readers, they don't know the prices of all their opposition. You can get them to price match though ;)

Deadset anyone who prefers EB games when they know exactly what they want and prefer paying another $5 ontop of a game that is already $20-30 more expensive than it should be is crazy.

no need to go being a smartass - i corrected a mistake you made. get over it.

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
3 hours.....

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Just went over a mates place and had a look.

I must admit it looks pretty good, the cops are pretty lenient. You can get away with alot before they notice, and they seem to give you warning chirps if you're doing something wrong like running traffic lights.

Went to a strip show, no nudity- and 50 dollars, no real point to it apart from to show people and have a laugh, I really thing the commentary and characters are quite funny. Driving looks difficult, could have just been my mate struggling but it looks difficult.

I really like the mobile phone aspect - in all it looks like it'll be a great game. And I may buy it if I get some spare coin at the end of the week.