Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Happy New Year

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
HAPPY NEW YEAR.......i am working thats why im putting this in at this time lol

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
*Yawns* *headspins*

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a great night and make the coming year a good one. For those who had a dodgy 2003, lets hope that 2004 brings less trials and tribulations for all of us.

I should be getting some sleep right about now

Jake

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Happy New Year Everyone.
Thank you all for your contributions to this forum. It has given me much pleasure and information. I appreciate all the interaction and discussions within, and even though I have a propensity to lock horns with some members, I do understand we all have our ways and foibles as do I. So therefore I try not to hold grudges, because in my experience this does one no good.

May next year be a kind year for all of you and your families.
Now I’m off to celebrate, as tomorrow is my 65th birthday and God knows whether I’ll be around to even log in over the next few days!:)

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Happy New Year Everyone.
Thank you all for your contributions to this forum. It has given me much pleasure and information. I appreciate all the interaction and discussions within, and even though I have a propensity to lock horns with some members, I do understand we all have our ways and foibles as do I. So therefore I try not to hold grudges, because in my experience this does one no good.

Now I’m off to celebrate, as tomorrow is my 65th birthday and God knows whether I’ll be around to even log in over the next few days!:)
Are you expecting a power cut? Anyway happy birthday for tomorrow young fellow..

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Happy New Year Everyone.

I've still got over 8 hours before New Year.

Happy Birthday @hademall .....hope you make it out the other side.

Also, epic dig.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
We're at Beerfest. I'm DD tonight so it's the clear stuff in a plastic bottle for me. I have other duties tomorrow so I won't up when the new year comes in.
Been a great year though and I'm looking forward to what 2023 brings. Less hours at my paid job is a certain, so hopefully more time to go fishing and pottering in the shed. Hmmmm, might need to find another project.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Happy new year crew. 2022 sucked so here's looking forward to a better year in 2023.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
1672555672450.jpeg