Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
ok so my weekends at night, generally consist of finding haunted places to visit with my friends, this is what i have so far.

The Gap, Picton Tunnel, Magic Kingdom Amusement Parkl, Mortuary Station Annandale, The Street With No Name Annandale, Castle Hill High School, Cemetery In Picton.

I NEED MORE PLACES, where else can i go thats in sydney?? other than monte christo house junee.

Last edited:

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Whats the go with picton tunnel? i have heard about it but am to scared to go there :( whats the "story" beheind it?

ETH4N

Project VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commo
i have been to picton, been to the mushroom tunnel (redbank range tunnel)

Went on a ghost tour, thought it was bullshit, after the tour (about midnight), me, the mrs, and her brother went back to the tunnell alone, and let me tell u...some scary ****.

even walked through it all the way tot he end, done it twice now, first time was horrific, 2nd was just nervy...

RECOMMENDED to goto picton and explore yourself, sorry 'henryted' for highjacking!!!

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
The old farmhouse in Bella Vista (up on the hill). Couple of years ago, me and a few mates thought it would be a bit of fun to go and have a look around. Security spotted us and gave chase, so we bailed. Went back the next night, scaled a few fences and climbed the stairs of the house. Pushed open the door, and no joke there was someone inside! Have never ran so fast in complete fear as I did that night hahaha, but yeah, scared the **** out of us, probably some junky or something lol.

EDIT: also relaise that most of these places you will get done for trespassing if you are caught ;)

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
i have been to picton, been to the mushroom tunnel (redbank range tunnel)

Went on a ghost tour, thought it was bullshit, after the tour (about midnight), me, the mrs, and her brother went back to the tunnell alone, and let me tell u...some scary ****.

even walked through it all the way tot he end, done it twice now, first time was horrific, 2nd was just nervy...

RECOMMENDED to goto picton and explore yourself, sorry 'henryted' for highjacking!!!

haha no problem, that picton is worth it honestly, ITS A MUST! we went there a few weeks ago and were just standing at that gate just before the entrance n i was just FREAKING OUT then we saw a torch coming near us n thought it was cops but ended up being another group of people haha. theres a cemetery about 5 mins from there which was in the telegraph a few months back after a woman took a photo and after they were developed noticed the ghost of a young boy and girl who were killed several years apart.

with the quarantine station can you just walk in? or do you need to be on the tours?
i live in castle hill and work in bella vista so ive noticed the farm to and from work and have always thought about going in. maybe i will!

az_sv6

coudnt aford a v8
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
i done the Q station in manly last week. was very creepy. and there are rooms you can stay in.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
did you have to go on the tour?i wanna go like alone with a few mates

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
They do ghost tours ar windsor too, boring as all **** like a boring bloody school history excursion lol