Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
u guys scare me. I wanna put as much kms between me and places like that as possible. and u guys go lookin for em!!!!

trav27

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
u guys scare me. I wanna put as much kms between me and places like that as possible. and u guys go lookin for em!!!!

haha, there's nothing wrong with a adventure. Its always fun :)

And Henrytad, you go down Castlereagh Rd in Penrith, behind penrith plazza[ or westfield, whatever it is now] towards cranebrook.

Keep following it down for a bit, you'll pass a few roundabouts and a bp servo i think it is.
Turn right at Cranebrook Rd. And then a few hundred metres down the road, left at Church lane.

Church Lane can be a tricky street to see, so assuming your going at night keep your high beams on and you'll see a little blue sign on the street sign with with a graveyard symbol aswell.

Go down church lane, and about 3 or 4 streets away turn right at Church st, which is where it is.
Drive down a few hundred metres and on the right you'll see a large dirt patch type of thing with a small fence and entry. Walk in there and thats where it is. Her grave is towards the left of the graveyard from memory. But yeah, keep an eye out for the old guy that lives next to the graveyard on the right. Ive heard story's about him being a bit of a psycho.

I hope that was helpful :)

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
lol yeh haunted adventures are the best!
thanks heaps trav, ill do my best to try and head down this weekend with one of my friends who really wanna see it and if all is well, organise a cruise. im thinking of the name already "just commodores ghost hunts" hahahahaha!
guys im also currently in the process of typing out a new list of locations to visit including addresses and etc, i had a few people send me private messages mentioning they found this forum on google search so its good to know were out there ;)
special thanks to everyone who made this topic happen !!

madnuts

Lives around high voltage
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
going to sarahs grave tonight

trav27

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
Find it easy?
I might check out the graveyard at Windsor this weekend lol.
We need to organize a date for a jc cruize to picton! :)

madnuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
found it no problem didnt see anything but going back to have another look this week sometime

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
im heading to the grave either tonight or tommoorw night hahaa. any interest in a jc cruise to picton?? its about an hour drive from castle hill, bout 60km i think?

madnuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
if your heading to the grave tomorrow night ill come with ya

trav27

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
Im def still interested in a cruize :)