Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help! Opinions please

Keagan Lesley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Keagan
I have a 2007 Holden VE commodore,
I have no heater or dimisters & the airconditioning is only blowing on the feet. My radio works fine however my AUX sometimes plays up and only works from the left speaker or gives the sound like the cord isn't plugged in properly.. With a little thump on the left of the stereo it then goes back to normal.

I have taken it to my mechanic and he says it needs to go to Holden as it needs to be re programmed etc. and this will cost me up to $1500?!?

I really can't afford that at the moment, another mechanic says he can fix it for $450?

Advice please... Lol & I'm also not great with cars, so please speak in girl talk! Lol

Thank you!!

Micaxe

Reaction score
Members Ride
9/17 SSV Redline & 83 VH SS
There is a reset function for the heater A/C controls.
Put into the search box at top right "heater reset", there are some answered similar issues within the first 6 or so posts, but not the yellow shaded section

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
IGN on, push and hold the rear demist button for about 5 seconds, you should hear all the actuators start moving.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
may also be a loose facia connection for the aux and cotrols, you need to remove the front of the stereo and refit,