Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Hho systems and lpg on 5lt

Patty_vnsvle

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 5lt
Hi guys I'm new on here n couldn't work out where to look for what I'm interested in doing so apologies if I'm digging up an old topic.

But I'm having alot of trouble finding any useful information regarding the use of hho systems in conjunction with lpg, in particular gas research carbies.

Iv just bought a new twin throttle twin plenum hi rise tunnel ram intake manifold, as I'm currently running a single gas research 480 on the stock banana manifold.

So i went and had a look at the gas research site and worked out I'll be needing two new smaller carbies plus a whole heap of metering rods and jets extras but nothing about lpg and hho?

Im looking for anything to do with power output success and how well it works (if at all?) As I'm looking at running a mid to hi output hho draw through system or injection but can't really find anything that relates to what I'm wanting to do.

Last edited:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Please don't type walls of text, they are hard to read and people won't bother. Edit it and insert some paragraphs.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Many years installing LPG never seen or read any info on HHO systems and LPG .