Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

||| hi_ryder's VP Calais LS1

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
finally the telstar has come to an end. lady in front of me jammed on the brakes through a green light at the intersection near my house. someone cut her off turning right on red and left me paying a 1000 dollar excess. oh well **** happens. cars gone to pickles auctions. looks im a first place shoe in for the good timing awards though because my boss is brought his vp calais to work to sell and now i gots the spinach. its getting a change over steering rack right now but i should have it monday or tuesday. cars been sitting for about year and a half so ill give it a full service and i change the driver mirror and taillight. picked it up for 1800 bucks, will post pics asap..... its cardinal red over solar silver and a 3.8 litre...

Last edited:

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Looks like you almost got her stopped - bad luck a.

On the good side VP Calais is a nice mode or transport. There's an up side to everything.:)

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
really clean, no rips tears. headliner is good, still has the original stereo. unmolested car. ill post pics as soon as i get it....

Panama

Reaction score
Members Ride
'87 VL Calais with L67
theres a section for selling bits in.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
and i need 20 posts...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
heres the new daily driver

heres the pics people, needs a few things for roadworthy. tail light and mirror and maybe a few other things ill have to go through it. put in a new battery and she starts on the first kick. runs like a top. has 330 on the clock. im going to respray it and mabe put some vy sigs on it. for the rest of the pics click the link...

hi_ryder - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Attachments

• DSC02262.jpg
    DSC02262.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,213

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Beautiful car, and a beautiful colour :) Take care of that, it's in great condition!

Just please, don't put VY sigs on it :( It's a great looking car as it is, the last thing it needs are big, ugly, heavy mags slowing it down :p

Also, respray standard colour? I hope so :p

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
im going with standard colour but i going to do a house of kolor red ice pearl overlay. you'll only be able to see the diffrence in person not really in photos. just gives it a little something different. theres a couple of these getting around my area same colour.