Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden GTR-X

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
start donating your time to the old fella and be apart of something super special, for no other reason other than being apart of it and bragging rights.

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Executive 3.8L
Yer my dad (who worked at holden for 30 years) had the chance to buy one from one of his work mates. it was just sitting there either getting scrapped? or sold. i cant remember, and he considered, but then didnt want it. i was like WTF!!!! when he told me. i cant belive he didnt want it. it was pretty cheap too

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Ok General - time for an update!!!!

Reaper

duuduu

Reaction score
Members Ride
h.z.tonner
howdy to you and spud22,has there been any news regards orange GTR_X? I have had an image in my mind since I first saw it at Birdwood many years ago

duuduu

Reaction score
Members Ride
h.z.tonner
Howdy,just wondered wether youd heard any more about that orange GTR_X ?

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
Yer my dad (who worked at holden for 30 years) had the chance to buy one from one of his work mates. it was just sitting there either getting scrapped? or sold. i cant remember, and he considered, but then didnt want it. i was like WTF!!!! when he told me. i cant belive he didnt want it. it was pretty cheap too

This would be that car. Nothing to update that I know of. Don't get to see the car very much so it hard to know what's going on. Sorry fellas

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
now this would be worth the $150,000 over a monaro,this car isn't supposed to exist,ford boys would be jealous.