Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden win Bathurst

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
I was bored last night so I re-wrote the TV ads for Ford

"What car is more likely to only have 3 cars in the top 10, catch fire, barge its way into oncoming traffic, fall apart, were supposidly going to thrash the lap record, have a faulty alternator, find the wall, push its way back 3 spots instead of overtaking, run out of fuel, hit the kill switch then try to restart the car for 30 seconds, take each other out in wet conditions, have clutch issues, bring out the safety car at the most cruicial part of the race AND only have 1 in the top 10 finishes ....

Fords fantastic new FG Falcon, thats who.

Makes ya just wanna race out and buy one when you put it like that, doesnt it?"

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I was bored last night so I re-wrote the TV ads for Ford

"What car is more likely to only have 3 cars in the top 10, catch fire, barge its way into oncoming traffic, fall apart, were supposidly going to thrash the lap record, have a faulty alternator, find the wall, push its way back 3 spots instead of overtaking, run out of fuel, hit the kill switch then try to restart the car for 30 seconds, take each other out in wet conditions, have clutch issues, bring out the safety car at the most cruicial part of the race AND only have 1 in the top 10 finishes ....

Fords fantastic new FG Falcon, thats who.

Makes ya just wanna race out and buy one when you put it like that, doesnt it?"

lol :thumbsup:

You should be on the Ford marketing team mate.