Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hot House Green SS ute

xhiler8r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS & VY SS Ute
hey guys thought I would share some pics of my ute and the new wheels I got fitted yesterday

I looked everywhere for wheels that looked good on a Hot House Green car (I found that this colour is a hard colour for wheel choice) I saw some I liked from members here BUT I am not one to copy someone else. I believe everyone has their own style and personality and that is what makes us different from one another and makes us mod our cars to our taste not someone Else's

I found these wheels and loved them I tried many more but kept going back to these they are 8.5 x 20 rims and I personally think they rock

all feed back is appreciated even if it is negative

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

xhiler8r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS & VY SS Ute
pretty much a stock ute
2 older guys owned it before me
94000 on the clock full log book history

Just done a cat back exhaust with pacemaker 4-1 coming shortly with 100 cpi hi flow cats
tinted the windows last week
put the 20 inch wheels on it big fan of black chrome

still contemplating on lowering it as it is always fully loaded with drums of paint and it might be a waste of time and money lowering

its my daily driver work ute so I sort of have to keep it practical for now

xhiler8r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS & VY SS Ute
since i cant post in the for sale section

these wheels are now for sale since i traded the ute in

20 x 8.5 king wheels black chrome $385 per wheel
rear tyres 275/30rz/20 with 70% tread cost $500
front tyres 245/30rz/20 with 90% tread cost me $500

I will also throw in a set of 225/35/20 80% tread done roughly 3000ks cost me $500

as you see i do not buy cheap **** tyres

all this will come with wheel nuts ,lock nuts and key price is negotiable asking $1500.00 ono

located Melbourne Point Cook 3030 will help with shipping if someone wants them from interstate and can deliver if local

R

Risky

Looks mean & with 94***kms on the clock you've done well.

If you're going to lower it, do some research first. To me I think it has a great stance as it is. If you're carrying a payload then leave it.