Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do I get to the microphone??

Andy08

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE Sportswagon
I'm wanting to get bluetooth in my VE. I pulled out glove box. No BT module but the plug was there so I thought I was in luck. Got a module off fleabay and plugged it in.
ynu5u7e6.jpg
Now I can connect and hear voices but they can't hear me. Guess there's no mic. Anyone got instructions on how to get in behind the interior light switch panel to get at the mic. Feels pretty fragile.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
can't remember exactly but if u push forward or back then pull down the whole piece will come off

VTSS304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Manual
just get your nails under it pull it down and it will come off i think.

ondnet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega MY10
I'm wanting to get bluetooth in my VE. I pulled out glove box. No BT module but the plug was there so I thought I was in luck. Got a module off fleabay and plugged it in.
ynu5u7e6.jpg
Now I can connect and hear voices but they can't hear me. Guess there's no mic. Anyone got instructions on how to get in behind the interior light switch panel to get at the mic. Feels pretty fragile.
ynu5u7e6.jpg
Hi... can you pls let me know how you ended up fixing this issue? I bought the bluetooth module, but there is no mic or wiring inside the light assembly.