Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much am i looking at?

vn calais skyblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
te gemini & vs calais
lol 7k my gosh, look it all depends on wot colors your going etc, as a spray painter, most quotes are for shopping trolleysdents to open door dents, but in your case rust etc, its big job, cuting metal, sheeting it etc, bog it, then etch, primer rah rah rah if you were just going for a spray jobs ive seen places do a GOOD job for bout 2.5k, but same color resprays.. i wouldnt think if the cars in the state its in, no more then 5-8k, thats me personally, without looking at it etc, id most likey take it round to some shops, get them to check it out and go from there, sounds nice thou!

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
lol, yeah me :p

edit* let me explain. i have a painter which i have been sending all our important repair/resprays since 1997. he works with glasurit paint, does cars for the melbourne auto salon, and i have never really seen a better painter. HOWEVER, he quoted me 6-8 grand for the respray (over the phone without looking at the car) as long as there was nothing to fix and i rubbed it all down in his shop.

so what i want to do in the meantime is get it all straight and RWC, spray it myself to get it driving again, then i can take my time saving enough to pay for it (while driving around) then pay a little bit extra later on.

There it is....:p

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
if you were just going for a spray jobs ive seen places do a GOOD blah blah blah,

why dont people read??? i have stated TWICE that i dont want paint, just panel, this is the third time.

thanks blownV6, what you were quoting was what i am expecting to pay for a good finish, but... right now.... all i wanted to get done is the panelwork. lol.

doesnt matter anyway, VK.jonno has put me onto the guy that did his ute, and it sounds like the perfect setup. he comes over, drinks all my beer and hits panels :D or something like that anyway.

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
why dont people read??? i have stated TWICE that i dont want paint, just panel, this is the third time.

thanks blownV6, what you were quoting was what i am expecting to pay for a good finish, but... right now.... all i wanted to get done is the panelwork. lol.

doesnt matter anyway, VK.jonno has put me onto the guy that did his ute, and it sounds like the perfect setup. he comes over, drinks all my beer and hits panels :D or something like that anyway.

he will drink ur beer.. and then he will drink a litre of goon.. a day