Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much should postage for a pair of lights be?

CrimsonThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTSS
Hey guys, I bought some lights from someone and they want me to pay $40 for postage and I think they're just trying to bleed a bit of extra money out of me. I've seen people selling lights and sending them for $12 postage, thats Australia wide too.

Cos I dont have the dimentions and weight, I can't go to the website and check, but they're a set of VX tail lights, if anyone knows if I'm getting ripped off please tell me, cheers.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
it depends who its sent with, doesnt sound too bad imo

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
It's a bit hard to say.. The size of the package would be fairly large and the weight above half a kilo.. You could pop into a post office and ask for a rough price. I'd take it on the chin as there wouldn't be much in it to be honest.

As for the difference in postage price.. Why didn't you buy from those with cheaper postage.. More expensive to purchase maybe?? (rhetorical Q btw)

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
well i think i paid about $30 for my front headlights and indicators and that was from Queensland to Adelaide

seraphic06

Woodgrain Nut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina Wagon, VS Caprice Series II 5.0
Well I bought some tailights for my Dad's ute and the postage cost me $16.95. I realise they are aren't the largest of lights available however $40.00 does sound a bit much.