Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

Skooby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
What a pointless thread. Most people who think they can spot a police car only spot 1/10 of them out there.

There are so so many, and people have no idea.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
What a pointless thread. Most people who think they can spot a police car only spot 1/10 of them out there.

Including you?:p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
100% failsafe method of spotting unmarked police car. speed. i'd suggest in the region of 40-50km/h above the limit should do it

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
how about this, in lithgow nsw my mate was driving his massively loud datto 1200 ute, stopped at the lights and this black WRX with like 10% tints came up and started to pick a street race by revving and that, my mate looked through the window and saw the arm badge so started to rev the f**k out of his 1200, the lights went green and the cop flew out and the datto just crawled out, tool the cop 30 secs to realize there was no race

Last edited:

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I spotted one yesterday, as it pulled me over VE SS-V.

what did you do, was it the purple one with like 200 aerials?? absolute sick car that one, great to see him fang the v8 to pull up a grandma for driving around those crap speed humps near my school.. lol

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

So so many, Really!!! As far as im concerned there are only 1/10 of police cars actually patrolling or roads. The other 9/10 are all parked at a police station.

The double demerit w'end just gone in NSW, i only saw 1 HWP car & that was after doing about 900km up n down the coast, go figure.

I was in California a month ago & i was seeing 5+ police cars each day.

CU5H1NG

CU5H1NG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Sometimes i see them in Subaru Foresters. Also most cop cars are clean. As stated though, antenas (but not always the case), lights on the centre of the dash at lower part of the windscreen, lights at the rear windows.

yeh ive seen a few UC's on the goldie. ive seen a focus XR5, a aurion and an RX8 when i was in Sydney down at Olympic Park. they were all dark dark blue with dark black tint.