Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I am certain I saw a Commodore VE Today

junka

MUZZA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equipe VZ
Saw what looked like a VE on the back of a flat bed truck today. The truck was reversing into Peter Page Holden, Elizabeth S.A. The car was white and looked like the Wheels spy pics-in fact looked like a 380. It was a bit worst for wear though. It was charred over the front of the bonnet and grill- if though the engine caught fire:my: Petty I didn't have a camera:rofl: Did anyone see it too :confused:, would have been about 12 midday or am I imagining things ?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I thought i seen one the other night myself,
It was that bright red hot, The front was black it was dark had what looked like 20" rims. I almost smashed and ****, As it passed i noticed it was only a VY with Black bonnet and vents:( Got excited over nothing.

ashtray1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 Atomic Green w/ 20" Supersports
when i dropped my car off at holden for a service on thursday i was running home when i saw a car (under raps) white with the checkered paint that looked like the VE which was on a truck full of VW's. could have been a new VW but it looked a lot like the pics of the new VE. unfortunatley i was doing running training and you don't exactly keep a camera on you when doing it.

M

MrCanno

I 99% sure i saw one today on Maroondah Highway in Mitcham!
I was having lunch at Subway and this aqua/sky blue coloured car drove past with the front and rear ends all bagged up :D
I nearly jumped out of my seat but sadly i didn't have my camera with me or i would have been chasing after it :cry:
Can't think of any other car manufactures that would be testing their up coming cars so that's why I'm not 100% sure but I'd put money on it that it was the new VE Commodore!

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
There is one usually driving around near Sth Yarra.

V

vz ssz

VE commodore

What you saw would not have been a VE ,there is no way Holden would let any dealer have one in there yard until they have been released ,damaged or not.
sorry mate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Whilst this is only RUMOUR at this stage and it did come from a manager at ford, but the RUMOUR is that holden is running some vz's around trying to make people think they are ve's (something about throwing the media off the scent etc not 100% sure)

If someone could get pics of these then i guess we could settle this.

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Well this one isn't a VZ.

Posted on LS1, lots of camera phone pics, VE Calais including interior, New colour with some info further down in the thread.

http://www.ls1.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=54139

Too many pics for me to copy over here, but somebody else may wish to.