Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I Seen The New Ve

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
was driving along today see cops lights flashing up ahead get closer here is the new ve commodore and another car pulled up they were both wrapped in black stuff as if it was armour lol people are confused someone said the VE looks like the torana concept car they have seen sumtin different to the ve commodre because i seen the VE commodore which is slighty bigger then the vy and another witch was in between the size of a commodore and a astra

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
So im guessing you know its a VE because it had a big sign on it that told you so, or perhaps the drivers got out and said hey m8 this is a new VE

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
if it was them, the bigger one might be the new stato platform and the other could be the new commodore, which according to wheels, looks lilke an oversized vectra anyway. highly speculative at this stage

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
i kno its a ve because i live in nowra holden is the biggest dealership here and the only one where theyd be test driving the cars

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
You're all pretty harsh on Helay there. So should we all carry a camera with us 24/7? And for him knowing whether it was the VE commodore, there's been a hell of a lot of photos flying around, maybe the cars he saw looked somewhat similar to them? Otherwise, from your point of view, Minux, we shouldn't believe that any of the photos taken so far are of the VE, because there's definatelly been no VE signs on them.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Evman said:
You're all pretty harsh on Helay there. So should we all carry a camera with us 24/7? And for him knowing whether it was the VE commodore, there's been a hell of a lot of photos flying around, maybe the cars he saw looked somewhat similar to them? Otherwise, from your point of view, Minux, we shouldn't believe that any of the photos taken so far are of the VE, because there's definatelly been no VE signs on them.

You shouldnt beleive, its just a few magazines thinking hmm that could be the VE, lets photoshop it to what we think it could like and unleash it on the public.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Just wait. In july you can all see I'm sure you can hold on.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
biggest holden dealership in nowra? i live there to and i say it smaller than places in wollongong

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
no i ment the holden dealership in nowra is bigger then any other dealership in nowra