Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm so tired and want out of this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
You have obviously drank to much sheep dip. sleep it off and write again tomorrow.

Not quite, I did permanently stain my parents front hall carpet in Dec 2001 when I took ever prescription drug in the house, they're doctors so they had plenty of better **** than panadol etc. As the ambos were carrying me out I puked everywhere. Now they have a rug to cover the stain.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You're entitled to your opinions but ask yourself why would I choose to start this topic rather than just troll the forum?

That's right, I'm entitled to my opinion.

I wish you all the best with the future (how ever long or short that may be).

Just for a minute thing about what has been said in this thread and then consider that you may be down on your luck by why are you trying to draw all the people on this forum into it, that in itself is very selfish......

anyway, all the best with the future and I hope you are successful in what ever you choose to do!

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
After just reading and commenting on your thread about Moderators, I have come to the conclusion that:
You are probably just being a jerkoff now and trying to get yourself banned.
Seriously mate, if the forum bothers you that much just log out and don't come back.

I don't know you personally or your situation, but.....
If you are seriously as troubled as you are making out in this thread: Man up and grow a set of balls, make the effort to go and talk to someone like a psyhchiatrist.
Babbling on about topping yourself on a public forum isn't going to help you in anyway at all, and almost everyone is going to call it bullshit anyway.

I've been seeing psychiatrists since I was 12. I put them in a lesser category than naturapthics. Personally I think Psychiatry should be outlawed. Most of the time they give not one single #### about listening to what you have to say, just hand out the pills.
The shrink I was seeing in Feb this year put me on a second dose of antidepressants that made me lose feeling in the lower half of my body. Safe much? I don't think so. They don't even know exactly what the meds they dish out will actually do to you. It's total nonsense and these ####ers went to uni!

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
I'm someone that's had severe depression and anxiety for just over 8 years and know how low things can get and know the difficulties of living with it.

Firstly, if this is serious, don't bother with Beyond Blue or Life Line, go straight to the local hospital, let a nurse know what's going on and go from there, just be honest, tell them what's going on, what the go is, don't hold back, you probably won't want too but IF you GENUINELY are seeking help you'll need to be honest and not hold back for the right people to help.

Secondly, if this is just bullshit and a joke, you seriously have mental health issues that need to be addressed, I have a very dark sense of humour and see the funny side of things in a lot of things morbid or politically incorrect, but knowing how serious mental health is you just don't state what you have above lightly in seeking attention.

As mentioned above, people who are really wanting to end it, 9 times out of 10 don't talk about it, they do it... normally someone speaking about it is seeking help and wants help, genuinely wants help, but doesn't know where to get it or who to speak too.

As said, go to the local hospital, tell the nurse in Emergency what's going on and go from there.

Also, to me, suicide is selfish, sorry if this affends, but the way I see it, I'd rather be miserable and constantly down than put my family and friends through the pain of losing me, finding me and having to go through the pain of me killing myself, yes, I'd rather be a miserable c*** and constantly down than put my family and friends through the pain.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
That's right, I'm entitled to my opinion.

I wish you all the best with the future (how ever long or short that may be).

Just for a minute thing about what has been said in this thread and then consider that you may be down on your luck by why are you trying to draw all the people on this forum into it, that in itself is very selfish......

anyway, all the best with the future and I hope you are successful in what ever you choose to do!

Yes well I tried to discuss it with people on facebook and I got banned for a week. So really, this is the last place I trust to vent my last thoughts. Whether you give a **** or not is not really relevant to me. Have I asked for any help from any of you about this topic? No. I just felt that I needed somewhere to write my last words on the internet.
If you have a problem with that, try using the ignore feature like a big boy.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Then post your suicide note and go and get on with it rather then pulling all the people in this forum into your crap!

If you were a man you'd do it in a manly manor instead of taking the easy way out and gassing yourself as any idiot with a car can do that easily enough(my uncle did). Stop been selfish!

Stop trying to project your misery onto the rest of us!

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I'm someone that's had severe depression and anxiety for just over 8 years and know how low things can get and know the difficulties of living with it.

Firstly, if this is serious, don't bother with Beyond Blue or Life Line, go straight to the local hospital, let a nurse know what's going on and go from there, just be honest, tell them what's going on, what the go is, don't hold back, you probably won't want too but IF you GENUINELY are seeking help you'll need to be honest and not hold back for the right people to help.

Secondly, if this is just bullshit and a joke, you seriously have mental health issues that need to be addressed, I have a very dark sense of humour and see the funny side of things in a lot of things morbid or politically incorrect, but knowing how serious mental health is you just don't state what you have above lightly in seeking attention.

As mentioned above, people who are really wanting to end it, 9 times out of 10 don't talk about it, they do it... normally someone speaking about it is seeking help and wants help, genuinely wants help, but doesn't know where to get it or who to speak too.

As said, go to the local hospital, tell the nurse in Emergency what's going on and go from there.

Also, to me, suicide is selfish, sorry if this affends, but the way I see it, I'd rather be miserable and constantly down than put my family and friends through the pain of losing me, finding me and having to go through the pain of me killing myself, yes, I'd rather be a miserable c*** and constantly down than put my family and friends through the pain.

I've been there before many times, all they do is lock me up for weeks to months with absolutely no medical treatment nor psychiatric help. I reckon the 2 weeks I spent in the nut house in Jan this year, I saw the shrink for all of 20 minutes in total. The mental health system is totally screwed.
Is it selfish?? If your pet was suffering would you just tell it to suck it up or would you take it to the vet and do the humane thing and have it put to sleep.
Humans are the most cruel animal of all, they seem to want nothing more than to prolong the suffering of their own kind. Look at nursing homes and hospitals, they do everything they can to keep people who are suffering badly alive. It's disgraceful!
To suggest that I should keep leading a miserable, painful existence merely to spare the few family members who still actually speak to me just doesn't make sense to me. They are all fully aware of my wishes.

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
Darkthrone having a very dark sense of humor and see the funny side of things is a great way of relieving issues as you know, hope you are now doing well, try and remember there are a lot of people worse off, it helps when things sometimes look grim.

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
There are people worse off than you, get over yourself and grow up all you risk doing here is bringing people who have a REAL problem down with you.
Its a pity they let you out.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I've been there before many times, all they do is lock me up for weeks to months with absolutely no medical treatment nor psychiatric help. I reckon the 2 weeks I spent in the nut house in Jan this year, I saw the shrink for all of 20 minutes in total. The mental health system is totally screwed.
Is it selfish?? If your pet was suffering would you just tell it to suck it up or would you take it to the vet and do the humane thing and have it put to sleep.
Humans are the most cruel animal of all, they seem to want nothing more than to prolong the suffering of their own kind. Look at nursing homes and hospitals, they do everything they can to keep people who are suffering badly alive. It's disgraceful!
To suggest that I should keep leading a miserable, painful existence merely to spare the few family members who still actually speak to me just doesn't make sense to me. They are all fully aware of my wishes.

What you are doing now is putting all your misery onto the people who frequent this forum, who is been cruel now!

Status
Not open for further replies.