Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse VZ R8, First HSV, 300RWKW

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Haha your a bad influence! Thought about changing them but I kinda like the original ones. I think next thing ill do is a truetrac and harrop diff cover.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6

Jester,, Have I mentioned that I hate you??..... lol, I keep looking at these thinking they look so much more classy than the slightly more aggressive clubby ones
:/ uggghhh my bank account can't handle all the things I want to do to my car,,,, well not yet anyway

Haha your a bad influence! Thought about changing them but I kinda like the original ones. I think next thing ill do is a truetrac and harrop diff cover.

You wont regret getting the true trac mate, can't comment of the diff cover though, never had one

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Did you get the harrop or eaton one mate? Gotta buy some house stuff first but ill get one eventually!

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Something to do over the weekend?
by2adeju.jpg

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
pretty sure it's eaton mate, but they both use the same worm drive technology and frankily anything HARROP branded is way over priced for what it is,, but in saying that I just paid my diff guy to do the job,, one of 3 things I don't play with,, Diff's, Transmissions and tuning

looks like you're set for either fun or heart ache

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Yeah sweet, eaton would probably hold up good enough for what I want. I've been looking at headunits lately thinking about that aswell. It never ends. Yeah shouldn't be too hard I've watched a few videos on YouTube.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
the eaton will hold up just as long as the Harrop will mate, I've already given mine a hiding and all I've managed to do is explode my cv's in the driveshafts,,,,, lol ;)

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Well seems my water pump is shagged. Coolent all through the engine bay! Didn't really need it this week.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Nah mate will just go a factory one, cheaper, don't have much to be throwing into it at the moment.