Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Intro

viper76

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV-Z Redline
G'day all,

I've been seeking help in the VE threads so thought I better do the righty and introduce myself.

I'm from WA and finally got my first V8 at the tender age of 36 ;) Have had modified 6's including an VL, VS when i was younger. Purchased an SV6 new 4 years ago and upgraded to an SSV-Z Redline in September last year.

We wanted just an black SSV with the red hot interior but Holden wouldn't come to the party and claimed they stopped the interior just 2 weeks before I ordered the car. After a bit of negotiation they said I could have the new Z series in the Redline format at the same price. I wasn't overly happy but reluctantly agreed. Have to say when I first took the demo for a drive I was not impressed at all but there was no way in hell I was buying a piece of **** Ford so we made the purchase.

On arrival we ordered an exhaust, intake and tune and just started running E85 which is how I found my way here. Searching for help on my I was using 22L/100.

The car itself is black, manual and punching about 370rwhp at the moment but I've got the bug and want a cam next and see what else I can afford :)

I normally ride on 2 wheels so adrenalin is certainly an issue for me ... the more the merrier :D

anyway loving the site and the help provided by the members on here.

enjoy
Viper