Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
NEWS TODAY! Claims of a man on terror charges, arrested in Sydney, planned to kidnap a random person, execute them by beheading, film the act and post on social media.
Does anyone want to continue to make the argument that there's nothing wrong with Islam?

The world was pretty quick to stop the Nazis in the 1940s but not before 10s of millions of innocent people lost their lives. Let's not let it get that far this time.

The majority are irrelevant!
[video=youtube_share;y1l4gGkPziA]http://youtu.be/y1l4gGkPziA[/video]

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
You can't out an entire relegion for the acts of a minority of nutjobs. Unfortunately they do seem to be a quite powerful and dangerous lot but they are still the minority and you can't blame them all for the actions of the few. That said though I have no idea how you would deal with them but atleast arrests and some progress has been made.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering if/when that may happen. Wish I could post a pic of a can of worms from my phone.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
We should make an effort to arrest the "convert to Islam or die" brigade, agreed.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Drawing on historical comparison, there were about 17 million German soldiers fighting for Germany in WWII not including the approx. 1 million serving in the SS. How many of those 18 million do you think were the extremist Nazis that wanted to wipe out an entire race of people? People didn't say "the minority of extremist Nazis must be stopped". They said "Germany must be stopped". Now that was done by toppling the Nazi regime after fighting through the millions of German soldiers, but how do you do it with a regime that's got footholds in every corner of the globe?

The majority are irrelevant.

You can't out an entire relegion for the acts of a minority of nutjobs.

there isnt anything wrong with islam, just a few fk heads that do stupid **** in its name

this thread needs to be moved to the jokes section

So when you, or someone you love are completely randomly kidnapped, beheaded in public and a video of it posted on social media, all while going about your business freely in Australia, you will think it's just a joke? OK. WAKE UP!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I lost an a close relative on one of the planes that hit the twin towers in New York , we move on but we never forget , and we can forgive .

peace out

Allah Maak .:beer chug:

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
There's fktards in all religions.

/end thread before it turns to ****.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score