Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Members Car Video

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
well i painted the impala matte black, but there was this weird blend that i couldnt get rid of, so i started wet sanding. then started buffing. turns out that matte black can be made gloss with enough time/effort.

p.s. thats dry as fk not a stitch of water on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Really bad iPhone video. Going on a track day this weekend, should hopefully get some better ones then.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
This was just a few quick tests to try out a few different things
[video=dailymotion;xzu5vk]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzu5vk_iii-iii-ii-iiiii_auto[/video]

Shitty camera with a shitty extremely sensitive mic mounted behind the grill makes the engine seem very loud/spastic BUT ITS (OBVIOUSLY) NOT
[video=dailymotion;xzu374]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzu374_granny-antrieb-des-lamborghini-aventador-um-ein-paar-freunde-zu-besuchen-und-etwas-trinken-einhorn-s_auto[/video]

Last edited:

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Got to have a drive of my mates EVO 6 at the dirt sprints on the weekend. I manged to come second outright in a field of 40 cars. This was one spot higher than the owner of the EVO!!!

My fastest run of the day

What should of been my fastest until I had a spin after trying to change my line to avoid a cone(5 second penalty if you hit it)