Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Josh's 2003 VY-II SS Sedan 6sp

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
Night shades is a spray yeh. Only do light layers cause it gets dark fast if u start layering it up.

The suspension has dampening options in built. There's a tool that u stick down the middle of the strut top and twist right for hard, and left for soft. Ud be surprised how little turns u have to do to get a nice effect!

Galston gorge gets pretty old. Very slippery in the wet! Can be fun sometimes in the dry at night when u can do speed runs.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
ahk cool. Did you put a layer of clear over the night shades? BTW was it just one coat of NS that made them like that? Thanks

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
I didn't do any clear over the top but you can if you want a glossy finish.
I did a light layer at a time n worked it back to the edges of the tail lights getting darker n darker. So another layer n another layer as I went along.

Put the wing back on this Arvo.
I like it wingless but there's no 3rd brake light spot on my parcel shelf so I don't want to give the cops an easy reason to pull me over.

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv Vy senator s2 & Vt s2 5.7 calais
Galston gorge gets pretty old. Very slippery in the wet! Can be fun sometimes in the dry at night when u can do speed runs.[/QUOTE]

not when u got a lumpy cam just putt through there mine sounds great speed runs are very very fun but dangerous
Cam will make u smile lol