Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// KBAGZ' Impulse R8 Clubsport

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
1+ for elite catch cans , got one on my vz you will be surprised how much oil will be in it after each oil change

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Credit for keeping it tidy.
Gotta love a VZ HSV.

Have to ask, what is with the plates? any reason behind them?
just see them as potential bait for the boys in blue.

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Surf:- When I did the balancer repairs awhile ago and cleaned the air filter, I did take the OTR off and used my inspection camera to have a good look down the inside of the manifold, I found little to no oil at all, good sign. I did give the throttle butterfly a quick clean though. So all is good on that front.

I just have to wait until it arrives this week hopefully. Mid week because Monday is a P/H.

It's first service in my care is due November, so I'll start preparing for that if I have time to do it. Otherwise it's my local HSV dealer.

Regarding the plates Drawn, they were originally on the car but not included in the sale price. I really liked them and was going to buy them at a later date, but decided to get them sooner, kudos to the previous owner. The plates and car in general does get quite a lot of attention with the public, always asking what the plates mean so I have to spell it out to them. You'll be Sorry or You Will be Sorry.
The car is loud whether you drive it maturely or not. And the police, surprisingly have complimented on the car and plates numerous times. I've had no dramas whatsoever with the police.

I do plan on doing formals, weddings, graduations in it, as the previous owner did the same. I've already got duties for grad couples at the end of the year too!

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride

And here's a photo from today's Sunday cruise.

Angeldust

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z series Clubsport HRT edition
Looks great. Im liking the hsv/flag badge you've put on the boot, I've been thinking about it myself. And the rear window blinds thingy's. I like them too.

How's your roof lining, mine has just started to come off at the front from next to the sun visor :(

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks great. Im liking the hsv/flag badge you've put on the boot, I've been thinking about it myself. And the rear window blinds thingy's. I like them too.

How's your roof lining, mine has just started to come off at the front from next to the sun visor :(

Cheers mate, I was searching for ages for something to fill that 'void' on the boot. And found solace from another Y Series Clubsport I found on Insta. I've always liked venetians, and am the only one in my town who has them. Apart from factory fitted plastic exterior venetians on other vehicles, Camrys etc.

My headlining was starting to come down at the front near the top of the windshield, due to possibly and most likely having my sunshade up all the time while at work or in car parks. I bought a can of headlining adhesive and a small 25mm paint brush to fix it. I sprayed a little on both sides of the brush, pulled the headlining back at the edge and layered it on across the whole length and lightly pushed it back to the board. Be mindful, and use surgical gloves or dish gloves and a wet towel to clean up excess spillage. Quick and easy job. Cost effective too.

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Update:

So this happened today,

All up about a 10min install. Happy with the fitment and the purchase in total. Now the test phase begins! And onto the next subtle purchase I have in mind.

Stay tuned!

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
a Supercharger is not subtle ;)

Aha Drawn, not for a long time, if ever.

The car is a daily and has to be drivable for my partner too. I would like to build a mental EFI NA LSX though. But for now 330rwkW is enough for me.