Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kmart shuts shop

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
markovr said:
What is Kmart doing...it the best sponsorship coverage that it could get ....its gold supercars have never been so popular...gotta be some other reason that than the time was up for the contract.
Hope they change their mind....if they don't maybe time for another big similar type company to step in and take advantage of Hani's glaring fuckup.....but please not Bob Thorn.

Yeh it is good sponsorship coverage, but honestly when was the last time you brought something from K-mart Auto's ? Or even K-mart in general. I agree with The Rainman " K-mart Sucks "

MY_95_VS

Drifting Champion...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V6
I hope Bob Thorn doesnt get his chance at snagging Tander/Kelly. If he does, I think that we are all screwed. I used to laugh at Supercheap being written on the side of the falcon all the time, but to see it on a Commodore, that would break my heart... I say if they do get the sponsorship, we all boycott Supercheap auto. If anyone here is employed by a Supercheap store, get a job at Repco or something... LOL,

But seriously, who wants to see "Supercheap" donning one of the top drivers cars??? I know I dont!!!